Sunday, September 24, 2006

 

Off I go

I'm off to Detroit this morning to visit with my 90 yr old mom and my sister who is her caregiver. I'll spend the night there and then I'm off to Lansing on Monday afternoon to begin my week of babysitting for grandson Jerome. He is 15 months old now and lots of fun. It's neat that he remembers me and seems happy to see me. I hope the weather is good so we can get outside some. He loves to tour the garden, and touch the trees and flowers. And I'll get a chance to work in son John's garden too, I hope. It's almost time for fall clean-up and I might get started this week, since I won't be back again till the middle of October. Their garden is mostly fading of course, since it's that time of year, but their grasses are just coming on and some are quite spectacular. Maybe I can snap a few photos this week to post.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?