Monday, April 16, 2007

 

April 16th











I got some new photos of Jerome from winkflash---Here are a couple of my favorites. He loves the outside so much and at 22 months is busy exploring everything including puddles. He is a wonderfully happy boy and just a joy to be with always.

I've been pretty productive on the knitting front too and need to take some photos of my most recent sweater sets. I'm working on socks too, but they go slowly, since I do them all two at a time on two circulars. The up side is when they're done, they're done and they're both the same size. Not that easy for me when I do them one at a time, even though I take careful notes and try very hard to count often and accurately. I really enjoy working with a sport wt and sz 3 needles. I've just ordered some 6 ply opal that was on sale and I look forward to receiving that soon. Just what I needed---more yarn.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?