Thursday, April 26, 2007

 


The hardest part of blogging is thinking of a title for my posts. This post is just a few lines so that there's not too much time in between posts. Not really that much to report but I did go to my knitting group today, which was fun as usual. Our group is very loosely organized, and people come and go as they like. It's more social than anything and since it's held at a local restaurant, we get to eat too. Many locals eat here as well so it's a fun time to eat, visit, and of course knit. I took my socks again but didn't make much progress AGAIN!!! Maybe a little too much eating!!! LOL Here's a picture of my sock in progress. I do need to move these to the *work on every day* list so I can cast on another pair, as yet to be determined.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?