Sunday, September 23, 2007

 

Off again--HOORAY!!!






The knitting has slowed down a bit around here, since the weather has been super, so tennis is on the agenda almost every day. salmon are heading up the Betsie River to spawh, so some of each end of the day is spent chasing after these big brutes. Sometimes I catch and other times, I just fish. The scenery is fabulous however and the fresh air and sunshine are such a bonus. Today I only caught one small jack, and caught him twice I might add. Silly fish. However I saw a magnificent redtail hawk swoop down and terrorize some of the swamp birds. They sure put up a ruckus, but he seemed to be just passing through.

Anyway here are some of the items I'm working on right now.




I'm heading off to Lansing tomorrow about 1-ish, for 5 fun-filled days with 2 yr old grandson, Jerome. It's such fun to spend time with him, and I'm looking forward to a busy week, with lots of day trips, including a trip to see his Great Grandma, Aunt Cynthia and Aunt Dorothy. It takes about 90 minutes to get to Detroit from Lansing, and we spend two hours visiting and then head back home right at nap time, so he gets to snooze in the car. He seems to really enjoy the visits and I know great grandma and the two aunties do too.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?