Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 

September is good!!






I've been knitting away and have another batch of sweaters to take over to the shop where I sell them. My creative juices have really been in high gear and I can't seem to stop from casting on a new sweater, even though I have 2 or 3 still on the needles. Here's a picture of a couple of my little beauties.




I love September and hope to do a lot of knitting and FISHING this month. The king salmon come up the Betsie River in the fall and they're fun to catch off the pier and in the river at the bridges. I tried for awhile this morning but no luck. It was beautiful though overcast. 71 degrees with a light wind made for pleasant fishing conditions. Now that I have my gear all set up, I'll go more often. I love fishing from the Railroad trestle as there is a lot of wildlife to observe. I saw a Kingfisher in action this morning and also rescued 2 baby snapping turtles who were attempting to make it from

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?