Thursday, September 06, 2007

 

Thursday


Since I photographed the sweaters I've made recently, I decided that the socks needed equal billing so here they are. Socks go slowly for me, since I have several pair on the needles at the same time, and only work on each sock a little at a time, then switch to another color and stitch pattern, just for fun. And of course, there are those sz. 1 needles.

I fished again last night and did catch a salmon--the first of the season for me. A nice male about 8 lbs who fought well but was not too tough to land. There were several friendly fisherman on the pier as usual, and plenty of nets to help land the fish. I gave the fish to a guy who had driven up from Onekema. Hubby catches all the salmon we could possible want to eat, and I don't even like salmon, so I mostly give them away and release them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?