Friday, January 18, 2008

 

Friday Fun

We are settling in, though slowly. John's brother Chuck is down the road about 15 miles and needed John to help him with his boat, but didn't really tell John when, so that meant John was stuck sitting around waiting for a call. He turned down several other fishing invitations, and was disappointed that he didn't get to fish at all today, and it was the first really calm day. I was stuck waiting around too-- waiting for the cable company to call me so I could go in and pick up the cable equipment I needed to hook up to the Internet. My call came at 10:30 so away we went and halfway there his call came and of course his destination was in the other direction. It all worked out though and it's supposed to be a nice day tomorrow too, so hopefully he;ll get out there and catch some fish finally. I did play tennis today and had fun. My body is OK but a little creaky here and there as it adjusts to all this exercise. I also walked for an hour this morning so I did get my time in today. I also ate sensibly so maybe I will be able to lose a few pounds down here. I'm hoping to get some pix up tomorrow for sure.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?