Monday, August 18, 2008

 

TOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

We took Jerome home on Friday the 15th, after a lovely week here in Frankfort. We had tons of fun and I'm going to show you some of the pix soon. Meantime, I have a couple of really cute photos of Jerome and Willow together, and then just Willow. I won't see them again for a few weeks and I'll bet I'll notice a big difference in Willow, especially. It's always hard to leave Lansing but I'm back in Frankfort as just Sharon, not grandma for awhile. I played a couple of sets of tennis this morning, then went to Traverse City to buy a new computer, so it was a pretty fun day. I'd hoped to fish this evening, but it's really blustery with thunderstorms in the forecast. Maybe tomorrow.





Comments:
What sweet pictures! They look like really happy kids
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?