Friday, January 02, 2009

 

Sunshine

We're here!!!! We made it to Sebring Fl with no problems other than a couple of traffic backups near Chattanooga and Atlanta. Guess it was a heavy travel day. Our digs are small but fine. We can survive just fine for a month and really we are outside much of the day so small quarters are not really a problem. John fished this am and I wandered around this small park finding out about internet access and fishing. As for internet, looks like I'll have to go into town and talk to the
at&t people and get a laptop connect card. So, I'll be hooked up wherever, even out in the lake fishing if I want. Expensive but I will use this at home too and cancel phone and dsl. We hardly use our home phone anyway and that's one way to end calls from telemarketers. The monthly price for the connect card will be about the same as phone+dsl. As for fishing there is a canal that has fish----specs, bluegills and bass, so even if John is fishing with Ed and I am carless, I can still fish. Of course I can get up early and drive John over to Ed's first thing in the am too if I want of need the car. Might do that Monday when I go in for the connect card. Meantime its sunny and 75 so I probably should get out of this car(I'm scooping wireless from Ed+Duffy's neighbor) and do something in the sunshine. I'll find the camera and take some pix tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?