Tuesday, January 06, 2009

 

Tuesday

More fishing today!!! John went with Ed in the boat, so I dropped him off at 6:30 and then went over to the park. Pretty dark at that time of the morning but there are a couple of lights, and a good one at the end where I was fishing. I had some luck and caught 4 nice specks---the biggest was a tad over 12 inches. I did catch one lone bluegill and a couple of small bass about 10 inches. Today when John went to clean the fish there were *two* storks. Geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also had another first today. I fished with the cows. Really!!! I heard a great deal of splashing around, looked over my shoulder and there they were. They just waded right in and started eating. Maybe lily pads are nutritious are at least tasty. I also took pictures of all the boats that were near. Everyone fishes right *in* the pads as that's where the specks live. John just got back from cleaning the fish an we have enough for dinner. AGAIN!!! I might need a McDonald's fix by the end of the week. So with no further chatter, here are the pix of the day.













Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?